£7,499 (Includes VAT)
Available To Try
- Dimensions: 214 x 214 x 92 cm
- Shape: Square
- Usage: Entertainment, Relaxation
- 6 Seats (1 Lounge) with 3 Headrests
- 35 Jets
- Classic Lighting (10 Led) + Perimeter Lights
- ClearRay™ Water Purification System
- LED Control Panel
- 1 Speed Pump + 2 Speed Pump
- Synthetic Wood Panels
Jacuzzi J-235IP™ Hot Tub
This affordable and efficient hot tub comfortably sits six adults. Known for its impressive jet power, the J-235IP™ delivers high performance hydrotherapy without breaking the bank with versatile Classic Jets, including four Rotational Jets and lounge seating. Five other seating positions include hydrotherapy options that can appeal to all in your family. Two powerful jet pumps provide the experience designed for you by the creator of the industry.
Enjoy the ambience created by the Classic Waterfall and the LED lighting to soothe and relax your mind and body, which both are included as standard features. Have a marine grade stereo factory installed to add to the memories created in your J-235IP™.
The J-235IP™ is designed for a superior hydrotherapeutic session. Each seat is crafted to fit your body, so you can relax while jets create a warm-water massage environment. Styling details add to your comfort, like easy-to-reach controls, drink holders, and pillow headrests.
- Seating Capacity: 6 Adults
- Dimensions: 84 x 84 x 36 / 214 x 214 x 92 cm
- Average Spa Volume: 359 Gallons / 1,325 Litres
- Dry Weight: 766lbs / 347 kg
- Total Filled Weight: 4,519 lbs / 2,050 kg
- Total Jets: 35
- Primary Pump: 2 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (4.5 brake hp) International 2 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (2.6 brake hp)
- Secondary Pump: 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (4.8 brake hp) International 1 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (3.0 brake hp)
- Circulation Pump: No
- Diverter Valves: 0
- Water Purification System: ClearRay®
- Filtration: Classic Filtration
- Filters: 1 – 50 sq ft filter (hydro)
- Cabinetry: Brazilian Teak, Roasted Chestnut, Silverwood
- Shell: Porcelain, Sandstone, Platinum, Silver Pearl, Sahara, Sand, Opal, Caribbean Surf, Midnight, Monaco
- Cover Options (ProLast): Black, Sienna, Gray
- Cover Options (Vinyl): Bordeaux, Silverwood
- Electrical International: 230 VAC 50 Hz 20A, 30A or 40A
5 Years Shell Structure
Warranted against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for up to 5 years from the original date of purchase. Excludes cover.
4 Years Shell Surface
Warranted against blistering, cracking, or delaminating of the interior surface of the spa shell for 2 years from the original purchase.
2 Years Plumbing Components
Plumbing components are warranted against leaks due to defects in workmanship or materials for 2 years from the original purchase.
2 Years Electrical
Jacuzzi® spas’ electrical equipment components are warranted against malfunctions due to defects in workmanship or materials for two years from the original date of purchase. Excludes ClearRAY™.
1 Years Covers/Panels
Jacuzzi® hot tub covers and panels are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
1 Year ClearRAY™
Excludes bulbs. Warranty 90 days.
In the lounge seat, back, leg and foot jets deliver full-body relief for a relaxing hydromassage.
Ample Shoulder & Back Coverage
A cluster of strategic jets target key shoulder muscles while lower back jets deliver bold pressure.