£10,999 (Includes VAT)
Available To Try
- Dimensions: 214 x 214 x 92 cm
- Body Zoning: Lumbar
- Usage: Entertainment
- 4 – 5 Seats (1 Lounge)
- LED Control Panel
- Remote Control (Stereo Version)
- ClearRay™ Water Purification System
- Smart Seal
- 2 x 1 Speed Pump and Circulation Pump
- 4 Illuminated Headrests
Designed to deliver a relaxing, yet stimulating massage, the Jacuzzi® J-335IP™ hot tub features enough seating for five to six adults. This portable hot tub is made for lounging with its 84-inch square by 36-inch deep body, ProAir™ Lounge Seat, built-in waterfall and the FX10 Therapy Seat. No matter what your aches and pains, there’s a position in the J-335IP™ that’s sure to soothe them!
To top it all off, the enhanced LED ProLites System illuminates your J-335IP™ footwell, pillows, and even your cup holders as you relax to the sights and sounds of the Water Rainbow® waterfall. This is an all-encompassing hot tub therapy experience you’ll never forget.
The ProAir™ Lounge Seat supplies that famous Jacuzzi® full body massage everyone talks about. The FX-10™ Therapy Seat, lounge seating, and powerful water jets, including PowerPro® FX Jets, work to ease the tension in your muscles and help reduce your overall stress and delivers deep-tissue rejuvenation. Also, the all-new BX “bubbler” jets provide a tension-dissolving massage to the calves. There are built-in waterfall and LED lighting create a synergistic hydrotherapy experience.
The J-335IP™ accommodates up to five adults – perfect for couples and families. Add some music with the Aquasound Stereo System with an auxiliary MP3/iPort jack, or keep your hot tub as energy efficient as possible with an advanced filtration and water purification system.
- Seating Capacity: 5-6 Adults
- Dimensions: 84 x 84 x 36 inch / 214 cm x 214 cm x 92 cm
- Average Spa Volume: 360 Gallons / 1,363 Litres
- Dry Weight: 754 lbs / 342 kg
- Total Filled Weight: 4,507 lbs / 2,044 kg
- Total Jets: 40
- Primary Pump: 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (4.8 brake hp) International 1 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (3.0 brake hp)
- Secondary Pump: 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (4.8 brake hp) International 1 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (2.6 brake hp)
- Circulation Pump: Yes
- Diverter Valves: 1
- Water Purification System: ClearRay®
- Filtration: ProClarity® Filtration System, Skimming Weir, ProCatch™ Bag
- Filters: 1x ProClarity® 60 sq ft.cartridge filter (circ), 1 x ProClear® 60 sq ft.cartridge filter (hydro)
- Cabinetry: Brazilian Teak, Roasted Chestnut, Silverwood
- Shell: Porcelain, Sandstone, Platinum, Silver Pearl, Sahara, Desert Sand, Opal, Caribbean Surf, Midnight, Monaco
- Cover Options (ProLast): Black, Sienna, Gray
- Cover Options (Vinyl): Bordeaux, Silverwood
- Electrical International: 230V 50 Hz @ 17A, 13A
10 Years Shell Structure
Warranted against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for up to ten years from the original date of purchase. Excludes cover.
7 Years Shell Surface
Warranted against blistering, cracking, or delaminating of the interior spa surface for seven years from the original date of purchase.
3 Years Plumbing Components
Plumbing components are warranted against leaks due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from original purchase.
3 Years Electrical
Jacuzzi® spas’ electrical equipment components are warranted against malfunctions due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Excludes ClearRAY™.
1 Years Covers/Panels
Jacuzzi® hot tub cover and panels are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
1 Year ClearRAY™
Excludes bulbs. Warranty 90 days.
PowerPro® Therapy Seat
Jets can be adjusted to isolate pain and tension to ease and relax, offering complete back coverage.
Utilizes PowerPro® Jets to stimulate surrounding tissue and release muscle knots with spiraling, pulsating jets in the mid back.
Petite ProAir™ Lounge
Fully-adjustable total body relief that eases tension, from small, targeted jets to large, wide-swath rotational jets.