£11,649 (Includes VAT)
IN STOCK & Ready for Immediate Delivery
- Dimensions: 213 x 213 x 91 cm
- Body Zoning: Lumbar
- Usage: Entertainment
- 4 – 5 Seats (1 Lounge)
- LED Control Panel
- ClearRay™ UV System
- Rainbow Waterfall
- Premium LED Lighting
- 40 PowerPro™ Jets
- No Music
- Electricity Supply Needed: 32Amp
Jacuzzi J-335 Hot Tub
The Jacuzzi J335 is one of the best places to experience the benefits of hydromassage.
This 4-5 person hot tub allows you to lay back and relax in the FX10 Therapy seat which has been designed to fit every contour of the body whilst the adjustable-stream FX Jets direct water with precision and strength, the warm water in motion stimulates endorphins which in turn naturally relieves pain and soothes any aches your body may be experiencing.
The Jacuzzi J335 hot tub features 40 PowerPro® jets which deliver an effective hydromassage across the entire body with jets to target shoulders, upper and lower back, hips, hands, wrists, legs and feet, whilst further features include 4 illuminated headrests, the Prolites LED lighting system, the LED control panel offer further comforts and heighten your hot tub experience.
The Jacuzzi J335 hot tub is available NOW for immediate delivery from the Wensum Pools Ltd award winning showroom in Swaffham for only £11,649 inc VAT.
- Seating Capacity: 4-5 Adults
- Dimensions: 83 x 83 x 35 inch / 213 cm x 213 cm x 91 cm
- Average Spa Volume: 360 Gallons / 1,363 Litres
- Dry Weight: 754 lbs / 342 kg
- Total Filled Weight: 4,507 lbs / 2,044 kg
- Total Jets: 40 40 PowerPro™
- Primary Pump: 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (4.8 brake hp) International 1 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (3.0 brake hp)
- Secondary Pump: 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (4.8 brake hp) International 1 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (2.6 brake hp)
- Circulation Pump: Yes
- Diverter Valves: 1
- Water Purification System: ClearRay® UV System
- Filtration: ProClarity® Filtration System, Skimming Weir, ProCatch™ Bag
- Filters: 1x ProClarity® 60 sq ft.cartridge filter (circ), 1 x ProClear® 60 sq ft.cartridge filter (hydro)
- Cabinetry: Brazilian Teak, Roasted Chestnut, Silverwood
- Shell: Porcelain, Sandstone, Platinum, Silver Pearl, Sahara, Desert Sand, Opal, Caribbean Surf, Midnight, Monaco
- Cover Options (ProLast): Black, Sienna, Gray
- Cover Options (Vinyl): Bordeaux, Silverwood
- Electrical International: 32A
10 Years Shell StructureWarranted against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for up to ten years from the original date of purchase. Excludes cover.
7 Years Shell SurfaceWarranted against blistering, cracking, or delaminating of the interior spa surface for seven years from the original date of purchase.
3 Years Plumbing ComponentsPlumbing components are warranted against leaks due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from original purchase.
3 Years ElectricalJacuzzi® spas’ electrical equipment components are warranted against malfunctions due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Excludes ClearRAY™.
1 Years Covers/PanelsJacuzzi® hot tub cover and panels are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
1 Year ClearRAY™Excludes bulbs. Warranty 90 days.
PowerPro® Therapy SeatJets can be adjusted to isolate pain and tension to ease and relax, offering complete back coverage.
FX SeatUtilizes PowerPro® Jets to stimulate surrounding tissue and release muscle knots with spiraling, pulsating jets in the mid back.
Petite ProAir™ LoungeFully-adjustable total body relief that eases tension, from small, targeted jets to large, wide-swath rotational jets.
Credit is subject to status and affordability.
Terms and conditions apply.
Wensum Pools Ltd, Swaffham Road, South Raynham, Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 7HN Registered in the UK 01298562 is a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 704348).