£15,699 (Includes VAT)
Available To Order
- Dimensions: 213 cm x 213 cm x 91cm
- Shape: Square
- Installation: Free-Standing
- 5-6 People
- Double Waterfall Design
- Illuminated Cupholders
- ClearRay® Water Purification
- ProTouch Control & ProLink™ App
- Oval Grill
- Distinct High Back Design
- Status Indicator Light
Jacuzzi J-435IP Hot Tub
Designed using a state of the art process, the Jacuzzi J435IP hot tub delivers a modern interior perfect for a wide range of body types and heights. Five seating options including a jetted cool down seat unique to the Jacuzzi J435IP feature integrated PowerPro® jets with a tailored treatment for each seat that delivers a luxurious full body hydromassage.
The waterfall seat combines a single jet and a cascade of water to deliver a soft tissue experience. A wide sheet of water from the waterfall soothes the shoulders whilst the jet invigorates the upper back to relieve stress and strain. In addition, the forward facing lounge seat allows you to fully immerse your body into the water and feel the effects of the jets on your legs and feet whilst further PowerPro® jets provide a treatment to your shoulders and back.
Thanks to the high back and innovative design of the Jacuzzi J435IP, even when the surrounding temperature is much cooler, you are enveloped in warmth for a luxurious hot tub experience. Other modern innovations include the dual purpose illuminated diverter knobs (designed to act as cup holders for added convenience) and adjustable pillows that provide the perfect place to rest your head and adds enhanced relaxation for people of varied height.
- Seating Capacity: 4-5 Adults
- Dimensions: 84 x 84 x 36-43 inch 213 cm x 213 cm x 91cm (109 cm front to back)
- Average Spa Volume: 340 Gallons / 1,287 Litres
- Dry Weight: 822 lbs / 373 kg
- Total Filled Weight: 4,492 lbs / 2,037 kg
- Total Jets: 46
- Primary Pump: 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (5.1 brake hp) International 1 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (2.6 brake hp)
- Secondary Pump:1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (5.1 brake hp) International 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (5.1 brake hp)
- Circulation Pump: Yes, Programmable
- Diverter Valves: 2
- Water Purification System: ClearRay®
- Filtration: ProClarity™ Filtration System with Grill, Skimming Weir ProCatch Bag + ProClear Pleated Filter
- Filters: 1 x ProClarity™ Depth Load Filter 1 x ProClarity™ 40 square foot Filter 1 x ProClear™ 75 square foot Filter
- Cabinetry: Brazilian Teak, Roasted Chestnut, Silverwood
- Shell: Platinum, Opal, Silver Pearl, Sahara, Sandstone, Desert Sand, Monaco, Midnight, Porcelain, Caribbean Surf
- Electrical International: 230-240 VAC@ 1X20A / 1X16A, or 1x16A, 1X16A/1X16A
10 Years Shell StructureWarranted against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for up to ten years from the original date of purchase. Excludes cover.
7 Years Shell SurfaceWarranted against blistering, cracking, or delaminating of the interior spa surface for seven years from the original date of purchase.
4 Years Plumbing ComponentsPlumbing components are warranted against leaks due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from original purchase.
4 Years ElectricalJacuzzi® spas’ electrical equipment components are warranted against malfunctions due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Excludes ClearRAY™.
1 Years Covers/PanelsJacuzzi® hot tub cover and panels are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
1 Year ClearRAY™Excludes bulbs. Warranty 90 days.
PowerPro® RX Therapy SeatThe highest performance hydromassage, kneading and relaxing muscles in the back and legs for a full-body, Swedish massage.
Credit is subject to status and affordability.
Terms and conditions apply.
Wensum Pools Ltd, Swaffham Road, South Raynham, Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 7HN Registered in the UK 01298562 is a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 704348).