£18,699 (Includes VAT)
Available To Order
- Dimensions: 231cm x 231cm x 95cm
- Shape: Square
- Capacity: 6-7 People
- ProTouch™ Control
- Distinct High Back Design
- 5-Stage Filtration
- Wide Sheet Waterfall
- ProFinish™ Cabinetry
- MX2 Jet Therapy Seat
- Status Indicator Light
Jacuzzi J-485IP Hot Tub
The Jacuzzi J485IP is a luxury hot tub that delivers a hydromassage to match the stunning look. With open seating at differing heights for 6 to 7 people, the Jacuzzi J485IP luxury hot tub delivers neck to toe muscle relief through a combination 3 distinct therapy seats, a wide variety of PowerPro® jets which can be adjusted to control the intensity for a targeted and personal hydromassage and finally the low profile foot dome helps to ease tension in feet.
Luxury features including the full-colour ProTouch™ control panel which allows you to monitor your hot tub’s status and adjust both temperature and jet functions, adjustable headrests for added comfort, a wide sheet waterfall which cascades water across the neck and down the back all combine to enhance the soaking experience.
Inspired by architecture and drawing the eye to the modern design, the ProFinish™ cabinetry can be combined with optional corner lighting to create a stunning look in any environment whilst the traditional high-back helps engulf you within warmth even when the surrounding temperature is cooler.
- Seating Capacity: 6–7 Adults
- Dimensions: 231 x 231 x 95 cm
- Average Spa Volume: 435 Gallons / 1,647 Liters
- Dry Weight: 916 lbs / 415 kg
- Total Filled Weight: 5,336 lbs / 2,421 kg
- Primary Pump: 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (5.1 brake hp) International 1 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (2.6 brake hp)
- Secondary Pump: 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (5.1 brake hp) International 1 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (2.6 brake hp)
- Circulation Pump: Yes
- Total Jets: 42
- Water Purification System: ClearRay®
- Filtration: ProClarity™ Filtration System with Grill Skimming Weir and ProCatch™ Bag + ProClear™ Pleated Filter
- Filters: 1 x ProClarity depth load filter; 1 x ProClarity 40 sq ft.cartridge filter; 1 x ProClear 75 sq ft.cartridge filter (hydro)
- Cabinetry: Modern Hardwood, Brushed Gray, Smoked Ebony
- Shell: Silver Pearl, Platinum, Porcelain, Opal, Sahara, Sandstone, Desert Sand, Monaco, Midnight
- Electrical International: 230V 50 Hz @ 20A (2 breakers required)
10 Years Shell StructureWarranted against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for up to ten years from the original date of purchase. Excludes cover.
7 Years Shell SurfaceWarranted against blistering, cracking, or delaminating of the interior spa surface for seven years from the original date of purchase.
4 Years Plumbing ComponentsPlumbing components are warranted against leaks due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from original purchase.
4 Years ElectricalJacuzzi® spas’ electrical equipment components are warranted against malfunctions due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Excludes ClearRAY™.
1 Years Covers/PanelsJacuzzi® hot tub cover and panels are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
1 Year ClearRAY™Excludes bulbs. Warranty 90 days.
RX Jet Therapy SeatBoasts the highest-performance hydromassage plus Swedish back coverage coupled with four calf jets ease aches and strain.
MX2 Jet Therapy SeatThis deeply contoured seat delivers a bold neck and back massage to relieve tension while utilising hydromassage technology.
FX-12 Therapy SeatDeep, adjustable pressure that relieves the back and neck muscles, while targeting tension in your calves and feet.
Credit is subject to status and affordability.
Terms and conditions apply.
Wensum Pools Ltd, Swaffham Road, South Raynham, Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 7HN Registered in the UK 01298562 is a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 704348).