£13,499 (Includes VAT)
Available To Order
- Dimensions: 214 x 214 x 92 cm
- Shape: Square
- Body Zoning: Mid-Back
- White Underwater Light
- LED Control Panel
- Remote Control (Stereo Version)
- 3 Headrests
- Smart Seal
- 1 Speed Pump (1) & 2 Speed Pump
- Bluewave Spa Stereo System
Jacuzzi J-LXL Hot Tub
The Jacuzzi JLXL hot tub may be energy efficient, but it also boasts powerful PowerPro® water jets for a full-body hydromassage, plus four powerful RX Jets and a therapy lounge seat. Just like the Jacuzzi JLX, the Jacuzzi JLXL is leading the industry of energy efficient hot tubs.
But the “L” at the end of J-LXL stands for “lounge” – as in the full body massage ProAir™ lounge seat, engineered with Jacuzzi’s patented FX jets which specifically target the hamstrings and calf muscles.
The precisely coordinated jet placements produce a hot tub hydrotherapy experience you won’t find anywhere else. The contemporary styling, weather resistant materials and selection of finishes make the J-LXL as innovative aesthetically as it is technologically.
Equipped with Jacuzzi’s newest rejuvenating water jets and all that the Jacuzzi JLX hot tub has to offer, it is one of the most luxurious Jacuzzi hot tubs available. With filtered LED perimeter lighting, underwater light and a therapeutic, illuminated waterfall, relax in the the JLXL knowing you are minimizing energy costs.
The Jacuzzi JLXL is available to order now from Wensum Pools Ltd, your Number 1 supplier of hot tubs, accessories and servicing in East Anglia.
- Seating Capacity: 5-6 Adults
- Dimensions: 84 x 84 x 36 inch / 214 cm x 214 cm x 92 cm
- Average Spa Volume: 390 Gallons / 1,476 Liters
- Dry Weight: 876 lbs / 406 kg
- Total Filled Weight: 5,066 lbs / 2,298 kg
- Total Jets: 38
- Primary Pump: 2 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (4.5 brake hp) International 2 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (3.0 brake hp)
- Secondary Pump: 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (4.8 brake hp) International 1 speed, 2.0 continuous hp (2.6 brake hp)
- Circulation Pump: Yes
- Diverter Valves: 1
- Water Purification System: ClearRay®
- Filtration: ProClarity® Filtration System, Skimming Weir, and ProCatch Bag
- Filters: 2 x ProClear® 15 inch 60 sq ft (circ)
- Cabinetry: Brazilian Teak, Roasted Chestnut
- Shell: Porcelain, Sandstone, Platinum, Silver Pearl, Sahara, Desert Sand, Opal, Caribbean Surf, Midnight, Monaco
- ProLast: Black, Sienna, Gray
- Vinyl: Bordeaux, Silverwood
- Electrical International: 240 VAC 50 Hz 20A/30A/40A
10 Years Shell Structure
Warranted against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for up to ten years from the original date of purchase. Excludes cover.
7 Years Shell Surface
Warranted against blistering, cracking, or delaminating of the interior spa surface for seven years from the original date of purchase.
4 Years Plumbing Components
Plumbing components are warranted against leaks due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from original purchase.
4 Years Electrical
Jacuzzi® spas’ electrical equipment components are warranted against malfunctions due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Excludes ClearRAY™.
1 Years Covers/Panels
Jacuzzi® hot tub cover and panels are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
1 Year ClearRAY™
Excludes bulbs. Warranty 90 days.
Knot Releasing Seat
Rejuvenating, spiral streams of air and water and large, wide-swath rotational action help overworked muscles.
Neck-to-feet relief from exclusive, spinning RX Jets that deliver sizable coverage to the back for high hydromassage performance.
Credit is subject to status and affordability.
Terms and conditions apply.
Wensum Pools Ltd, Swaffham Road, South Raynham, Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 7HN Registered in the UK 01298562 is a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 704348).