Certikin Maple Ultra Winter Debris Cover
The Certikin maple ultra winter debris cover combines the classic style and simplicity of the existing maple cover but with the superior strength of our new 288g/m² high density woven polypropylene fabric (as opposed to the standard 157g/m² fabric).
The material is a UV stabilised woven fabric with high weathering and chemical resistance. Its density offers maximum shading capacity, reducing the growth of algae, along with high strength and dimensional stability.
Traditional polished stainless steel spring and pin fixings are supplied as standard. Covers overlap the pool edge by 30cm on each size as standard – ensure this is added into pricing. Winter covers fitted free as charge. At the point of order, please specify if the dimensions given are pool or cover size.
Certikin Maple Ultra Features
- Dense 288g/m² material for maximum shading and strength.
- Manufactured using the finest grade woven polyethylene.
- Covers should be ordered to allow for a 300mm overlap around the full perimeter. When ordering please add 600mm to each dimension. Covers are invoiced in metric to the actual square metre finished size.
- Supplied in box and with storage bag.
- Freeform covers are made to the dimensions supplied at the time of order and will be charged using the widest measurements of the pool.
- Extra-large covers of 17m x 6m or more are manufactured in Maple only and a 24% surcharge will be applied.
Certikin are happy to undertake repairs on an existing winter cover. However, priority is given to new cover business during September and October. Please return covers for repair before 1st August.
- Before making any returns, please obtain a reference number.
- Springs and fixings must be removed beforehand.
- We reserve the right to refuse work on any un-hygienic cover.
- Repair work which costs less than £100 (including transportation) will be undertaken without consultation. For larger jobs, a full quote will be supplied for authorisation.
Above Ground & Low Profile Decking Fittings
Certikin Above Ground Winter Covers are ideal for timber pools. Covers are manufactured from the same materials as standard debris covers and can be made to almost any size and shape; ladder entry points can be included.
Our standard design allows the cover to fold 50mm over the edge of the frame, but other sizing preferences can be accommodated if specified at point of order. The perimeter of the cover incorporates a tough 25mm webbing through which eyelets are secured.
For each eyelet, an elasticated ball loop and stainless steel hook is provided to allow the cover to be tensioned and secured over the pool (basic fixing screws are provided for each hook, but screws may not be suitable for all pools). Available in green and blue.
Low Profile Decking Features are sunk and secured into the timber deck and the screw fixings are hidden by a cover plate. The central anchor point is raised and lowered by means of an allen key so when not in use it sits flush with the top of the fitting.
Heavy duty stainless steel springs allow for secure tensioning of the cover but, combined with the deck fitting, offer a lower profile than the traditional spring and pin. Available in green and blue.