Ultra-powerful, constant cyclone suction
The first robotic pool cleaners with cyclone suction. The high-power vortex inside the filter holds debris in suspension to reduce filter blockages and maintain cleaning performance.
All-terrain robotic pool cleaner
The RV 5600 robot’s 4-wheel drive gives it perfect grip on the pool walls and helps it adapt to any type of coating and easily move around obstacles.
Lighter to remove from the water
Removing your pool cleaning robot from the pool has never been easier, thanks to the patented Lift System technology. A powerful waterjet is activated on the back of the robot when removing it from the water, making it lighter to lift.
High suction capacity
Its (very high capacity) 5-litre filter and its extra-wide suction inlet mean it can suck up and contain all kinds of debris for maximum ease of use.
The Vortex (4WD range) pool cleaner cable is fitted with a Swivel device that limits cable tangling when the cleaner is moving around the pool. This pivot turns on itself, thus preventing loops from forming in the cable. This helps the cleaner to clean the surface of the pool more effectively and the cable is stored easily at the end of the cycle.
- 3-year guarantee
Accessories included in the pack:
- Transport trolley
- Control box (programmable for up to 7 days)
- Filter canister (easy-access and high 5-litre capacity)
- Contact + brushes
Optional Accessories (not included in the pack):
- Very fine debris filter
- Fine debris filter
- Large debris filter
- Protective cover
- Number of motors: 3
- Cabinet supply voltage: 200-240 VAC; 50 Hz
- Robot supply voltage: 30 VDC
- Absorbed power: 150 W
- Cable length: 25 m
- Cleaner dimensions (W × D × H): 43 x 48 x 27 cm
- Packaging dimensions (L x W x H): 56 x 56 x 46 cm
- Cleaner weight: 10 kg
- Packaged weight: 19.2 kg
- Filter area / filtration level: 1280 cm² / 100μ
- Filter capacity: 5L
- Theoretical cleaning width: 27 cm
- Pump flow rate: 16 m³/h
For which swimming pools?
- Pool types: Private in-ground pools and above-ground pools with rigid walls
- All pool shapes: Rectangular, oval, free-form
- Pool floors: Flat, gentle slope, composite slope, diamond shape
- Pool size: Up to 12 x 6m
- Cleaning areas: Floor / walls / water line
- Number / length of cleaning cycles: 2 cycles (1h30 and 2h30)
- Power source: Autonomous, connected to 230V mains supply before the transformer
- Steering: Pre-programmed
- Drive system: 4 wheel drive
- Transmission: Gear Transmission
- Brushes: Yes (contact + brushes)
- Lift System: Yes
- Full Filter Indicator: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Swivel Device: No more cable tangling!
- Safety: Deck system; out of water safety; diagnostic; electronic motor protector
- Filtration System / Access: Rigid filter canister with access over the cleaner