5kg Small Bromine Tablets from Bluehorizons are designed to prevent bacteria growth and should be used with a bromine feeder or floating dispenser.
Slow dissolving tablets for spas or hot tubs.
- These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
- When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturers’ instructions.
- Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-Chloro-Dimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
- Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the pool or spa.
- Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of 2 – 4mg/l (ppm) for domestic pools, 3 – 5mg/l (ppm) for domestic spas and 4 – 6mg/l (ppm) for commercial spas.
- Check pH value regularly with a Test Kit and maintain levels between 7.2 – 7.6.
Dosing: Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Important – See risk and safety phrases.
- Handle Products in a well ventilated area – preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.
BROMINE TABLETS CONTAIN BROMO-CHLORO-5,5-DIMETHLHYDANTOIN
- Harmful if swallowed
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- Causes burns.
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms.
WARNING: Do not use this product together with other products. In particular, do not mix with other chlorine products because dangerous gases (such as chlorine) may be released. Do not swallow.