AquaSPArkle Foam Away 1L is a fast acting liquid used to prevent and destroy unsightly foam on the surface of the spa water. When added directly to the spa water, this product quickly breaks foam down which is generally created by detergents on bathing costumes, skin lotions and cosmetics.
How to get rid of the foam in your hot tub:
- Foamy water is often a sign that your water chemistry is unbalanced.
- The first step is to test the water for a chemical imbalance is to remove these unwanted bubbles from your hot tub or spa.
- Check the pH level of your hot tub or spa water before you add any products.
- Check the sanitiser (bromine/chlorine) levels of your hot tub or spa water.
- Using your regular chemicals to restore the balance may be enough to solve the problem.
- Another issue that can cause foamy water are Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- TDS are salts, minerals and metals that dissolved in water.
- When the TDS level in your hot tub or spa is to high, the chemical balance will be extremely hard to maintain, this will lead to foaming.
- The easiest solution is to drop the water from your hot tub or spa, deep clean and refill.
If you have a party coming up and need instant results and you don’t have time to correct all the items listed above, then use the AquaSPArkle Foam Away which will get rid of the foam instantly and last up to 24hrs.
But remember that this is a short solution and this will not address the problem of the unbalanced chemicals which lead to the foaming problem.