Bluestone Indoor Sauna
£2,400 (Includes VAT)
Excludes delivery, electrics & installation (subject to a site visit) The Bluestone is one of the most space-efficient models in the Almost Heaven Indoor Sauna collection. It comes with multi-level interior seating for 2–3 individuals and full-length glass panels on the front of the sauna give it an open, spacious feel. For a deeply renewing sweat bathing experience in any home, the Bluestone Sauna is an excellent choice.
- Item: AHBLSTNNS (Nordic Spruce) / AHBLSTNHF (Hemlock-Fir)
- Capacity: 2-3 Adults
- Heater: 4.5kw stainless steel water-over-rocks steam heater
- Electrical: 220v (10/2 hard-wire connect)
- Electrical: 30amp service for heater; 110v / 15amp for light
- Exterior Dimensions: 70”L x 47”W x 80”H
- Interior Dimensions: 65”L x 42”W x 77”H
- Upper Bench Size: 65”L x 22” W x 36”H
- Lower Bench L Extension Size: 20”L x 15”W x 22”H
- Door Size: 64”H x 24”W
- Window Size: 64”H x 9”W
- Shipping Size: 74”L x 40”W x 40”H
- Assembled Weight: 515
- Shipping Weight: 700 lbs.
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Tongue-and-Groove lumber sections (1-3/8” finished thickness)
- Nordic Spruce or Hemlock-Fir lumber choices:
- Western cedar accents
- Pre-assembled wall and roof sections
- Utilizes existing concrete, ceramic, vinyl or laminate flooring
- Tempered glass door
- Stainless steel hinges, heater and fasteners
- Interior LED light (110v plug-in)
- 1 full length bench, 1 shorter bench, multi-level seating
- Indoor usage
- Includes bucket, ladle and thermometer/hygrometer
- Hand-crafted construction
- Easy assembly for 2 people
The 2-3 person Bluestone Sauna is a compact, space-efficient model, perfect for settings where space is at a premium. It features multi-level seating — a long upper bench for sitting or reclining and a short lower bench as well. The full-glass front helps open up the interior of the sauna and communicates a sense of space. The Bluestone is designed as a free-standing sauna and will utilize your existing floor as the interior floor of the sauna. Suitable existing flooring includes concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, tile or other solid floors. Carpeting is not recommended.
Our West Virginia craftsmen select only the finest sections of thick, solid lumber for the construction of this sauna. Choose from one of the following lumbers: Nordic Spruce and Hemlock-Fir.
Additionally, all of the hardware and fasteners are made from premium stainless steel, and the glass we use is thick and tempered because every detail matters.
The Bluestone comes with a 4.5kw electric heater, including stones, bucket, ladle, and thermometer/hygrometer for a complete bathing experience. A good rule of thumb is that the sauna will reach 150F in about 30 minutes and 190–195F in less than an hour, creating a paradise of heat and steam in no time.
In keeping with traditional sauna practice, you may enjoy either a dry or a wet sauna experience in the Bluestone. The renewing warmth of a sauna carries with it many proven health benefits including congestion relief, sore muscle relief, and improved skin tone. But most importantly, the sauna provides an in-home escape, an oasis of deep relaxation and ease.