Get peace of mind that your hot tub is running efficiently by servicing your spa every 12 months.
Wensum Pools recommend a yearly spa service to avoid a build-up of biofilm, scale and bacteria. Our service involves the following:
- Flushing through the pipework with a Hot Tub Flush. This will clear any oils, bacteria or grime that has built up in the pipework.
- Emptying the spa and giving the shell a good clean with surface cleaner. The jets, returns and the filter housing will all be checked.
- Emptying and re-filling the spa from your water supply.
- Cleaning the spa cover inside and out, as well as the spa surrounds.
- Checking that the pump and the spa central system are running correctly.
- Ensuring that the chemical balance is correct before leaving.
If your spa is a Jacuzzi Spa, Jacuzzi advise that the ClearRay bulb is changed every year.
We will automatically change the bulb unless you advise us otherwise. We supply new filters as standard (please note, this is not included in the price of the spa service) as it is advisable to install new filters every 12 months. If you would not like us to supply new filters, please let the office or engineers know. We also offer a range of chemicals, test kits and accessories. If these are required, please advise us when booking your service. This is not included in the price of the spa service.
If you would like Wensum Pools to carry out this service, or if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01328 838834. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from your very soon!